Sunday, July 3, 2016

Dishing It & Digging It Link Party #103

Welcome to the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party!
This week's host is

Hi there! I'm so glad to be your host this week!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!
I am truly thankful for this wonderful free country we live in.
During this holiday weekend, I hope you are enjoying some fun time with family,
fireworks and lots of yummy food! :)

This is what I've been up to this week...
Rental Property Renovations
Rental Property Renovation
Having rental property is quite a job. Thank goodness there are 4 of us that own these. We all work together and probably do about 95% of all the work ourselves. We have definitely learned a lot over the last 6 years. This summer we decided to finally tackle the entry areas.  Go ahead, check it out and see how far we've come. They're going to look awesome when we are finished! I'll keep you updated on our progress.

Now, it's time for my favorite part! These are the links that stood out to me this week.
There were so many awesome projects, it's hard to choose!
So, grab a glass of ice tea, sit back, relax and enjoy the party!

I found this to be very useful. I love displaying the flag and to me it's important 
to uphold and honor it.


You gotta see this chair before! Tarah did a phenominal job on it! I love the pattern and colors!



This is absolutely adorable!! What a great gift or project for the kiddos! I think I want one! :)


Gwin makes it easy to compost! I would love to start one of these to help my gardens!


Soon I will have a mass abundance of zucchini... I can't wait to make this!!


Let's get this party started!!


First take a look at the rules:



  • Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) If you're unable to share then please link back to us in your blog post or on your sidebar.


  • A link back to us is NOT mandatory, but to get featured it is.

  • You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects, and Recipes. 


  • Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted. 


  • Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run! 


  • By joining our linkup, your are granting us permission to use your photo(s) submitted on Social Media for promotional purposes. 

The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST

HERE ARE THE HOSTS OF THE PARTY:

Angie Lituri - Angie The Freckled Rose  |  Facebook |  Google+   |  Twitter


Vanessa Lund - DIY 180  |  Facebook  |  Google +  |  Twitter


Linda McCaskell Primmer - Life & Linda  |  Facebook  |  Google +  | Twitter 

Christine Graves - Rustic& Refined |  Facebook  |  Google +  |  Twitter


Lori Leeper - The Stonybrook House  |  Facebook  |  Google+  | Twitter


Each week we all work to share, comment and enjoy your creativity.


Here's a button for you to use!
the stonybrook house

Remember to pin from the original source please!!
Thanks for linking up!

 photo New Lori 100_zps2lw4mgnc.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa,

    Happy Fourth to you! These look like such nice features from last week. :) Thank you so much for visiting me and thank you for hosting the party!

    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.