Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Tree Decoration

Welcome to the 12th day of Christmas Blog Hop! This is the last day of our hop and I am so grateful you have joined us these last 12 days. If you have missed any of the days you can click here


Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!

Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!

Meet Your Hosts

They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Erlene~My Pinterventures I Beverly~Across The Blvd. I Debra~Shoppe No. 5 I
Victoria~Dazzle While Frazzled I Megan~C'mon Get Crafty
Leanna~Of Faeries & Fauna I Pam Larmore~P.S. I Love You Crafts
Jaime~Love Jaime I  I Terri~Christmas Tree LaneJessica~A Southern Mother 
Tania~Little Vintage Cottage I Lauren~Wonderfully Made I Vanessa~DIY 180 
I Kimberly~A Wonderful Thought I Kim~Everyday Parties  

On the last day of the hop, we are all sharing our Christmas tree decorations. This year I used the classic colors red and gold. These colors are my favorite because it reminds me of Christmas. 

Every year I think about buying an artificial tree and I can't do it. I love the look and feel of having a real tree. The fragrance of the pine permeates throughout my house and it brings me back to my childhood. I am limited to the type of ornaments or other decorations I can add, but we love how our tree looks.  Here are a few of my favorite ornaments.  
  I love my snowman. 

These signs ornaments are lovely.

Thank you for stopping. I am wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Years. 



Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!
12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop 2018. Intelligentdomestications.com

5 comments:

  1. The tree is beautiful with the red and the gold. I love the ribbon! It's so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a real tree! We have the snowmen ornaments with our names on them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Great article, very inspiring.

    In case you need Christmas images, take a look at this website: https://mirapic.com

    They have a lot of beautiful Christmas pictures for free.

    I thought I might help.

    Anyway, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.