Sunday, December 16, 2018

Dishing It and Digging It Link Party #231

Welcome to another week of Dishing it and Digging it link party!

Your host this week is:
Christine @ Rustic-refined.com
Rustic & Refined

Hello everyone! Are you still decorating your spaces? I am too. I remember feeling like I just wanted to get through it by this time last year. I am trying to have patience especially since I still have to Christmas Shop for four important people in my life. Last week I shared how I decorated our Entryway for Christmas
Entryway decorated for Christmas using fresh greenery, gorgeous color, thrift store items and decor from the target dollar spot.
Coming up next I have our Master Bedroom and then the Dining Room so keep a look out for those!
Let's talk Features from last week's party.


Low Carb Chicken & Broccoli Casserole | WonderMom WannaBe

French Country House Tour for Christmas | Petite Haus

Christmas Kitchen Tour | Junk Chic Cottage

How to Grow Primroses | Gardening Limited

Thank you, Bloggers!

Guidelines
  • ○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
  • ○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
  • ○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
  • ○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
  • ○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
  • ○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for a promotional purpose








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.