Welcome to the the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.
Hello everyone! Things are at the final stages here of really getting back to normal. Guests and family have returned back to their homes and all the evidence of Christmas has been packed away. Even though I was trying to take a mini break with posting I did crank out two articles. One on winter decor and one regarding tips and tricks for bloggers.
Winter Table to Warm Up The Dining Room
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Let's talk Features from last week's party.
Wife In Progress - Basement Reveal
Simply Fresh Dinners - Roast Salmon with Pomegranate Glaze
Pink Peppermint Design - DIY Closet Organization
Courtney's Cookbook - Chocolate Cashew Freezer Fudge
Thank you bloggers!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
Here is a party button if you need one:
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased at our link party.
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!