Welcome to the the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.
Sharing on the blog one of my favorite Vintage Christmas wreath.
Here is your Host -Hello everyone! Wow, how are ya? Excited, tired, shopping? Crazy? Oh yeah me too. I have news! My front porch is going to be featured in the Country Sampler Magazine. Did ya hear a loud thud lately, because that my jaw hitting the floor. It's coming out next year, so I just had to tell somebody. Color me hashtag blessed ok! Reviewing my week quickly below. I got my entryway all spruced up for the holidays
What's been happening at your house? Leave us a comment and let us know, we'd love to hear it. Ok, let's get real
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
A Day To be Thankful | A Graceful Table
At Home With Jemma | Art Giveaway & 5 Decorating Tips
Etched in Colloquy | Whiteout
DIY Furniture Studio | Modern Cement Christmas Trees
Dreams Factory | DIY Paper Stars & Free Printables
Thank you bloggers!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
Here is a party button if you need one:
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased at our link party.
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!