Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring Wreath - Spring Fling Tour 2015



Welcome to our Spring Fling 2015 Tour! I know many of you are finally thrawing out from a long winter and you can enjoy Spring! So to start you on your way, I have the pleasure of teaming up with six amazing bloggers who are going to share some of their beautiful Spring projects. I know you are going to love them.

Make sure to stop by and see the other ladies creative ideas!






For this project you will need an 18' inch wire wreath form, floral wire, cutting tools, burlap and ribbon. To save time, go head and cut 24 pieces of floral wire that are about 10 inches long, there are 9 section on the wreath form and you will go around the form 3 times. Now gather your burlap and tie it to the inner ring (pic 2) then create a bubble with the burlap and tie it to the next section on the form (Pic 3). Continue to gather and create a bubble shape, till you go around the form one time (Pic 4).

For round two, gather and tie in the middle of the wreath form (pic 5) and continue to go all around. Once you are done with round two poof and position your burlap. Using the same technique gather, tie and poof your ribbon to hide any wires. 


Once completed I add daisies flowers (I love daisies they are sweet) and I made a bow. There you have it, Spring is a great time of year becuase it's not to hot or cold its just right. So enjoy your Spring and don't forget to stop by and visit the other ladies. Enjoy!

Vanessa




6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Vanessa! I love the colors against the dark door, It really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, such a nice wreath! You did a great job. I spy one of your crates on the porch as well, so versatile! Happy Spring!
    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wreath is beautiful! I really need a new wreath for spring (I still have my winter one up!) and this is great inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty wreath for spring! I love making wreaths and have yet to make one with burlap. Now I am inspired to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the burlap with contrasting colors! Your pretty wreath has me wanting one too. My wreath hanger is empty and still on my door from the holidays! Great project..pinning & sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this with the various colors and the sweet daisies! They are perfect for any home. Thanks for sharing and continually inspiring me, Vanessa. xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.