Monday, February 25, 2013

Firmoo Fashion Eyewear

Have you noticed more people are wearing glasses as a fashion statement then for prescription use?When I was growing up, wearing glasses wasn't cool and you were made fun of. However, people without vision problems are wearing glasses as a fashion now a days. Glasses have come a long way and they are modern and stylish. I love how Firmoo frames are contemporary, trendy, and come in different shapes and colors.  You can choose to have sunglasses or regular glasses made into prescription or nonprescription. The process is so easy and shipping is quick too.

The frame I chose is this grey one -



I was very impressed with the quality of the frames and the prescription lens as well. The process is so easy. First I chose my frame, then I typed in the prescription information and I was done. So, if you are ready to change your look and just would like to try Firmoo out now, here is your chance.  Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices and fashionable frames. Give them a try and let me know how you like them.

Hugs,

Vanessa







1 comment:

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.