Monday, August 29, 2011

DIY Table To A Desk

Hi, Everyone

Happy Monday! I am not sure what is going on with Monday's but this is the second week I was unable to upload my post early this morning due to a computer issue. Thank goodness for my husband, he's my IT man!

I was in the market for a bigger desk for my son and just around the same time my dear friend happen to have a table she wanted to get rid of. It wasn't a desk, however it was a small enough table, but big enough to be used as a desk. Here are the before pictures.


Needs some TLC

Things we used

Lightly Sanded 

Removed dust

Stain with Red Mahogany 225 Minwax 

Here is the new and improve

Love curvy legs. I mean on the table. : )

Our son love's the table and color. The total cost was $27. I also have enough stain to use on another project.  This was a hugh blessing and I am so grateful to my dear friend Nicole. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I love to hear from you so please leave a comment. Till Wednesday, have a Bless week. 

Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Nice little DIY project! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich color it got!
    Great job btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out so pretty, I am a new follower. Stop by my blog if you get a chance.
    http://shabbytochicqueencreek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.